New and Noteworthy
From PartKeepr Wiki
Revision as of 16:17, 11 July 2012 by Felicitus (Created page with "Changes from 0.1.7 to HEAD = GUI changes = == Part Filter Additions == * The Part Filter Panel now lets you filter by distributor and manufacturer * You can now remove the f...")
Changes from 0.1.7 to HEAD
Part Filter Additions
- The Part Filter Panel now lets you filter by distributor and manufacturer
- You can now remove the filter criteria for storage location, distributor and manufacturer directly now; previously, you had to click "Reset" to remove an active storage location filter
- You can filter by the part create date
- You can filter for all parts where no stock removals have taken place; this is useful to find parts you have never used and which you might remove from your inventory
- The part filter columns now wrap to aid with smaller display sizes
Advanced Part Picker for Projects
- A new part picker has been implemented, which has basically the same features as the regular grid, including the part filter panel.
- The "Create from Template" button is now called "Duplicate" and supports duplicating of all part properties, including parameters, manufacturers, distributors and attachments.
- The upload dialog now explains where the upload limit comes from and how to configure PHP to allow bigger uploads
Part Grid Performance Improvements
- Several queries have been optimized, so that the grid should load now much faster on slower systems
More cache options
- PartKeepr supports now xcache and memcache and you can now configure them. By default, APC is used (if available).
Individual JS Files for the frontend
- The frontend now supports individual JS files, instead of a large JS file. This is useful for debugging and can be enabled with the following configuration: